For the first time, we've discovered a major problem with the match data generated for InterPro.
This has resulted in incorrect InterPro calculations for approximately 3 million protein sequences in the UniParc database - therefore, it is highly likely that a number of UniProtKB proteins will have incorrect match data visible in the InterPro web interface. At the same time, we have noticed that some of the pathway mappings associated to InterPro entries (e.g. mappings of entries to KEGG, Reactome, etc.) are incorrect.
We are currently working to fix this problem and re-release the data as soon as possible. Note that this potentially affects the data in both the InterPro website and InterProScan XML files.
We apologise for the inconvenience and will make a new announcement once the problem is fixed and the new data is available (it will be called InterPro v43.1)
Please let us know if you have any questions about the above by using our support channels.